We offer ISPM 15 Heat Treatment for Pallet Export.
Expand your International business footprint with confidence.
Fisher’s Pallets offer the latest heat treatment services to ISPM 15 – “International Phytosanitary Standard for Wood Packaging 15”.
- Chemical-free – accepted in all countries
- State-of-the-art kiln
- Ability to process thousands of export pallets to ISPM 15 every week
- Treatment certificates are available if required – electronic data is retained to show a full audit trail
- Export pallets and shipping crates are individually stamped with IPPC logo and Fisher’s code: AU-022
- ISPM 15 compliant dunnage is also available to your requirements
All Fisher’s pallets and shipping crates can be ISPM 15 Certified using heat treatment with no chemicals used in this process.
Fisher’s have commissioned a kiln which will heat treat our pallets and crates at 56 degrees centigrade for 30 minutes (the 56/30 rule). We have installed state-of-the-art paperless recording system to monitor the core temperature of the pallets and built new shedding to keep the pallets dry after treatment.
For more information about ISPM 15, please visit https://www.agriculture.gov.au/import/goods/timber-packaging/ispm-15