The logistics world would come to a standstill without the EPAL Euro pallet. The most widely-used exchange pallet in the world. It is mainly used in Europe. Around 450 – 500 million are currently in circulation.
- Safely cross borders all over the world
- Guarantee smooth transport of goods
- Ensure stable storage of goods
- Ensure maximum occupational safety thanks to their high quality
Load bearing capacity:
- 25 kg, dead load
- 1500 kg, safe working load
- 4000 kg, maximum additional load
When stacked, the lower pallet must withstand a maximum additional load of 4000kg. This applies if the pallet is resting on a flat, horizontal and rigid surface and if the load is exerted horizontally and across the whole surface of the pallet.
Transport Sizes (Inside dimension):
Container 20″ (2.33m x 5.918m), number of pallets: 11
Container 40″ (2.33m x 12.015m), number of pallets: 25