Fisher’s care about the environment and do all we can to protect it.
Fisher’s therefore, practice safe manufacturing of wooden pallets with a sound Environmental Policy
Fisher’s Pallets adhere to a strict environmental policy, and are committed toward environmental sustainability. We are actively minimising the impact of our activities on the environment, through efficient and streamlined operations.
The Fisher’s environmental policy and its guidelines, ensure our application to our processes, are in the best interest of the environment and toward a sustainable future. Our team actively practice such guidelines to aide the company in achieving its sustainability goals, and we ensure this by:
- manufacturing pallets from sustainably sourced timber
- sourcing natural and organic alternatives to our processes
- adhere to environmental legislation and regulatory requirements
- recycle our waste into renewable products
- incorporate fuel and energy efficient practices
- control the safe handling of treatment applications
- minimising our electricity requirement from outside sources utilising our 100kw solar energy system
Eliminate waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
Fisher’s actively promote recycling internally, by ensuring our waste can be used in creating other renewable products
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PRODUCTS
We always source our product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution
Our processes meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to Fisher’s Pallets