Fisher’s is an Australian-owned company located in Morwell, Victoria. We have over 60 years experience working with timber. Our strong reputation is built on a history of servicing the needs of our customers and adjusting to meet changing requirements.
Fisher’s (Latrobe Valley) Pty Ltd commenced business in 1979 and since its establishment has changed and grown to become a large scale producer of quality wooden pallets and H2, H3 and H4 timber treatment services – Fisher’s Timber Preservation.
Fisher’s have 20+ full-time permanent staff and several contractors that collectively have more than 100 years experience in different aspects of the timber industry. The teams all contain a diverse range of skills focused on Fisher’s customers.
Many employees have over 7 years of service with several up to 25 years experience. This is a unique achievement in this industry and something we are very proud of.
The production facility at Fisher’s is high volume, state-of-the-art technology maintained in first class condition by local contractors.
Committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of our activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Eliminate waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling internally.
- Source a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to Fishers.
- Installed 100kw solar energy system minimising our electricity requirement from outside sources.
Fisher’s care about the environment and do all we can to protect.